Trivia Questions Quiz Pack Teaser W.E07Aug16
We supply bars with weekly trivia questions packages all over America and the world. We are the best in the business. Rest easy with our professional trivia packages made just for American bars and clubs.
1) What country's civil war is the setting for the film "Blood Diamond"?
2) Into which sea does the Nile river flow?
3) What 20 year old boxer became the youngest WBL heavyweight champ in history, when he beat Trevor Berbick in 1986?
4) What South American city does an 82 foot statue of Christ overlook?
5) In a game of basketball, how many players are on the court at one time? (both teams)
6) Which planet is famous for its rings?
7) Who wrote the Dark Tower series?
8) What grows in a paddy field?
9) What is the study of fossils called?
10) What is most likely to occur when your diaphragm goes into spasms?
11) Arnold Schwarzenegger's first film role was in which 1969 low budget movie?
12) The Former Sheriff of what city Lee Baca, pleaded guilty to trying to thwart an FBI investigation into abuses at his jails?
1) Sierra Leone's 2) The Mediterranean 3) Mike Tyson 4) Rio de Janeiro 5) 10 6) Saturn
7) Stephen King 8) Rice 9) Paleontology 10) Hiccups 11) Hercules in New York 12) Los Angeles