Trivia Questions Package Teaser 29Aug16
We supply bars with weekly trivia questions packages all over America and the world. We are the best in the business. Rest easy with our professional trivia packages made just for American bars and clubs.
1) In 1990, what did the World Health Organisation officially remove from its list of "mental illnesses"?
2) In the 1972 cult classic "The Godfather", who plays Michael Corleone?
3) What is the term for any four-sided figure?
4) In what game would you load a bullet into one chamber of a revolver, spin the cylinder, and then pull the trigger while pointing the gun at your own head?
5) What volcanic peak can you see from Naples?
6) Which Olympics did the US boycott due to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan?
7) Which US president walked down the aisle with a three month pregnant Nancy?
8) Due to his skill at counting cards, which actor is not allowed to play blackjack at most casinos in Las Vegas? a. Ben Affleck, b. Leonardo DiCaprio, c. Forest Whitacker, d. Jeff Bridges
9) Who is given the Piscatory Ring when elected?
10) What was the acronym given to the underground network that was purported to have helped Nazi SS members escape capture and flee Europe?
11) Which American swimmer called out the Russian drug cheat Yulia Efimova with strong words and waved her finger following the 100-meter breaststroke semifinals?
12) Which US state has proposed a bill that would ban motorists from drinking coffee and driving?
1) Homosexuality 2) Al Pacino 3) A Quadrilateral 4) Russian Roulette 5) Mount Vesuvius 6) 1980
7) Ronald Reagan 8) a. Ben Affleck 9) The Pope 10) ODESSA 11) Lilly King 12) New Jersey