Hosting a Quiz?
Running or hosting a quiz night of your own can be extremely time consuming.. if you are running a one off quiz night or doing them weekly, we got your back!
Check out a free sample trivia package here for instant download - https://www.thequizhead.com/freepackdownload
BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF 10 FROM OUR WEEKLY PACKAGES.
1) Which garden is considered to be among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World?
2) Who sang a theme song to “Die another day”?
3) What word can mean both a card game or part of the human nose?
4) Name the two countries whose names contain the letter x. (one point each)
5) Who plays Ross on the television series ‘Friends’?
6) The oboe belongs to which family of musical instruments?
7) The ‘Bay to Breakers’ is an annual running event held in which city?
8) In the Simpsons, what school grade is Bart Simpson in?
9) What breed of tailless cat is associated with the Isle of Man?
10) What is the only muscle in the human body not attached at both ends?
11) In radio, what does AM stand for?
12) Who is Ryan Reynolds married to?
1) Hanging Gardens of Babylon
4) Mexico and Luxembourg
5) David Schwimmer
6) Woodwind family
7) San Francisco
8) Fourth Grade
11) Amplitude Modulation
12) Blake Lively