USA PUB TRIVIA QUESTIONS
Every week we make trivia question packs for pubs, bars and restaurants all over the USA.
CHECK OUT A FREE FULL PACK HERE - www.thequizhead.com
1) Founded in 1926, what is the name of the famous exhibition basketball team that combines athleticism, theater, and comedy?
2) A principal duty of active Muslims is to make a pilgrimage to where?
3) What are lie detectors called?
4) What color code represents a life-threatening emergency, in hospital lingo?
5) After the terrorist attacks of 9/11, letters laced with what deadly substance began arriving at media companies and congressional offices?
6) Vitruvian Man, is a drawing showing the proportions of the human figure by which famous artist & mathematician?
7) What is the more common name for your Mandible?
8) What soft drink used the ad slogan "Obey your thirst" for almost two decades?
9) Aside from her short gig as a waitress, what other type of work did Monica do on the TV show Friends?
10) What other chemical is usually mixed with ammonia to bleach hair?
11) In the 'Harry Potter' movies, Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy were members of which house at Hogwarts?
12) In which year was the United States-led invasion of Iraq?
1) Harlem Globetrotters
3) A polygraph
6) Leonardo da Vinci
7) Lower jaw or jawbone
10) Hydrogen peroxide
11) Slytherin house