12 General Knowledge Questions 7th October 2019
1) How many white piano keys are there in an octave? (Bonus point - if you know how many black keys in the octave)
2) Who wrote about Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
3) What newspaper does Peter Parker work for in the "Spider-Man" comics?
4) Alexandria is the second largest city in which country?
5) Who was the first winner of "American Idol"?
6) Which band wrote hit the single "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing", featured in the 1998 film "Armageddon"?
7) What wine variety gets its name from the French words for "pine" and "black" - Multiple choice - Chenin Blanc, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris or Cabernet Shiraz
8) Is the famous Halloween pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable?
9) In a 1988 comedy/horror film directed by Tim Burton, who appears if you say their name three times?
10) In which of these countries did Halloween originate - Ireland, UK, USA or Germany?
11) What nickname is given to the three bones found in the middle ear?
12) With a roar of Boo's what 3-word chant was shouted at Donald Trump when he appeared at Game 5 of the World Series between the Nationals & Astros?
1) Seven white keys (& five black keys) 2) Roald Dahl 3) The Daily Bugle 4) Egypt 5) Kelly Clarkson 6) Aerosmith
7) Pinot Noir 8) Fruit 9) Beetlejuice 10) Ireland 11) The ossicles 12) Lock him up