Weekly Trivia Package USA
We write and distribute weekly trivia questions to bar, pubs and restaurants all over America. Below is a quick snippet of what we do. For a full package sample please visit www.thequizhead.com
1) What ingredient gives beer its distinctive bitter flavor?
2) On which continent would you find the country Suriname?
3) What famous artist sold only one painting, "The Red Vineyard', during his lifetime?
4) Who is best known for his painting "American Gothic"?
5) By what name is Rice Crispies known as in Australia and New Zealand?
6) Who plays the role of Haley Joel Osment’s mother in the film "The Sixth Sense"?
7) What country is home to the world's highest waterfalls - Angel Falls?
8) In which two countries would you find Mount Everest? (need both correct for one point)
9) Puff Daddy's "I'll Be Missing You" was a tribute to which rapper?
10) What is the name for Germany's high-speed highways?
11) What famous double-negative is the first line in Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)"?
12) Who is currently ranked second in the tennis ATP rankings?
2) South America
3) Vincent van Gogh
4) Grant Wood
5) Rice Bubbles
6) Toni Collette
8) Nepal and China
9) The Notorious B.I.G.
11) We don't need no education
12) Rafael Nadal'