USA TRIVIA PACKAGES 23rd November 2020
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS HERE. WWW.THEQUIZHEAD.COM.AU
1) Name the 3 movies in which Brad Pitt plays a role that has the number 12 in
the film title?
2) What is the name of the instrument used for listening to the heart?
3) Which country is home to the westernmost point of continental Europe?
4) Which band sang in 1987, “It’s the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine”?
5) How many bones are in an adult human skeleton? (optional multiple choice - (a) 184; (b) 195; or (c) 206 (d) 211 )
6) What movie concerns the search for One-Eyed Willie's pirate treasure?
7) How many months were in the Roman calendar?
8) The Queen and Marilyn Monroe were both born in what year?
9) The Pritzker prize is the which professions highest award?
10) Mecca is in which country?
11) What starting with ‘c’ is the name of a mythological fire-breathing monster, commonly represented with a lion’s head, a goat’s body and a serpent’s tail?
12) Is Denver, Colorado closer to Albuquerque, Salt Lake City or Las Vegas?
1) 12 Monkeys, Ocean's 12, 12 Years A Slave
6) The Goonies
10) Saudi Arabia