Trivia Questions Package Teaser 26june16
Get your weekly trivia questions and answers delivered directly to your inbox every week! Here is a sample from one of our recent trivia packages.
1) The mouth of the Mississippi River is located in which state?
2) What colour does the bride traditionally wear in China?
3) What are cataloged under the the Dewey Decimal Classification System?
4) What word is used to describe an animal that eats both plants and animals?
5) What band sings the 1987 hit song 'I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For'?
6) Over what distance is the Kentucky Derby run?
7) What do golfers call the section where grass is cut lower than the fairway on the immediate approach to the putting surface?
8) On top of which organ of the body would you find your adrenal glands? 9) Was Franklin D Roosevelt a Democrat or a Republican?
10) Born in 1450, what was John Cabot? A) Author, B) Prince C) Explorer D) Philosopher
11) What is the popular nickname given to the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union?
12) What did Russian President Vladimir Putin call Donald Trump this week? A) Unstable, B) Brother from another mother, C) Incoherent or D) Bright
1) Louisiana 2) Red 3) Books 4) Omnivore 5) U2 6) 1 1⁄4 miles (2,000 meters)
7) The apron/Fringe or Collar 8) Kidneys 9) Democrat 10) C) Explorer 11) Brexit 12) D) Bright