Trivia Questions Package Teaser 03July16
Get your weekly trivia questions and answers delivered directly to your inbox every week! Here is a sample from one of our recent quiz packages.
1) What movie set in South Africa tells the story of an English boy in the 30's and 40's who, through the course of the story, acquires the nickname of Peekay?
2) Name the song and artist from the lyrics 'Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye'?
3) In 1800, John Adams became the first US president to live where?
4) What is the heaviest chemical element on the periodic table that has a one-letter abbreviation?
5) On what bank would you be on if you are watching 'the bullfrogs jump from bank to banky'? (kid's hand-clapping game)
6) In what year will they conduct the next United States census?
7) What rank comes between lieutenant and major?
8) What does it stand for if your company is conducting and IPO?
9) How many seconds are in an hour?
10) From which house does the British Royal Family come from?
11) What is the name of the Prime Minister who stepped down from leadership following the UK’s vote to leave the European Union?
12) The Cleveland Cavaliers pulled off an improbable NBA Finals comeback, giving Cleveland a title for the first time in how many years?
1) The Power of One 2) Don McLean- American Pie 3) The White House 4) Uranium 5) Hanky Panky 6) 2020
7) Captain 8) Initial public offering 9) 3,600 10) House of Windsor 11) David Cameron 12) 52 Years