Trivia Questions package teaser W.E31July16
We supply bars with weekly trivia questions packages all over America and the world. We are the best in the business. Rest easy with our professional trivia packages made just for American bars and clubs.
1) What is the The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles master sensai name?
2) What show debuted in 1963 and became the longest running sci-fi series?
3) What is frozen to make dry ice?
4) What baseball team signed a contract with Michael Jordan in 1994?
5) What animal species name is slang for the mechanics profession?
6) What is the heaviest breed of bear?
7) Longboats where invented and first used by whom?
8) How many days in a leap year?
9) What Simpsons character owns a law firm called "I Can't Believe It's a Law Firm!" that also offers "expert shoe repair."?
10) “What hath God wrought” was the first message ever sent on what type of a communication device?
11) Daily Show host Jon Stewart gave a legendary rant on The Late Show that called out flaws in who's reason to support Trump in the election?
12 What is Tarzan's real name in the newly released movie The Legend of Tarzan?
1) Master Splinter? 2) Tasmania 3) Carbon dioxide 4) Chicago White Sox 5) Monkeys (Grease Monkeys) 6) Polar bear
7) Vikings 8) 366 9) Lionel Hutz 10) Telegraph 11) Sean Hannity 12) John Clayton