FREE QUIZ QUESTIONS 4th November 2018
Quiz questions from our weekly trivia package ending November 4th 2018
1) The Boston Red Sox closed out the series last week on the road against the Dodgers to win how many World Series championships in 15 years?
2) How do you spell the number 10 in French?
3) What is the name of the 1984 movie produced by Ivan Reitman, and written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis?
4) What bible verse number was Stone Cold Steve Austin famous for?
5) What is the name of the Math tool used to measure angles?
6) Death, personified as the Grim Reaper carries a what tool to reap the dead?
7) What does the Saffir–Simpson scale measure? (optional hint - has 5 categories)
8) What was the name of the pet mouse befriended by inmate Eduard Delacroix in the movie The Green Mile?
9) Donald Blake is an alter-ego of which Marvel superhero?
10) Who played the role of the Mad Hatter in the 2010 movie Alice in Wonderland?
11) Phil Knight was the founder of which mega shoe company?
12) "One, two, three, four, get your booty on the dance floor, Work it out, shake it, little mama" are the opening lyrics to which song by who? (1 point for each answer)
1) Four 2) Dix 3) Ghostbusters 4) 3.16 5) A protractor 6) Scythe (would also accept Sickle if feeling generous)
7) Hurricane's 8) Mr Jingles 9) Thor 10) Johnny Depp 11) Nike 12)