General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions 10th June 2019
1) Which bird species has the highest population in the world?
2) What is the opening line to 'The Gambler' by Kenny Rogers?
3) What is the radius of a circle if its diameter measures 22 inches?
4) What model of Ford car was colloquially called the T-Bird? (optional hint - model years 1955 to 1997 and 2002 to 2005)
5) How many vowels appear on the top row of a standard QWERTY keyboard?
6) What is the capital city of Syria?
7) Cassius Marcellus Coolidge was an American artist, mainly known for his painting of dogs doing what?
8) Which three actresses played Charlie's Angels in the 2000 movie? (one point each)
9) If a person has a BMI of 26, are they considered: a) Normal, b) Overweight, c) Obese?
10) What year saw the end of World War I?
11) Who played Severus Snape in the "Harry Potter" film series?
12) Saturday Night Live's 45th season premiere kicked off recently and was hosted by what famous actor?
1) Chicken 2) On a warm summer's evenin' 3) 11 inches 4) Ford Thunderbird 5) Four (e,i,o,u) 6) Demascus 7) Playing poker 8) Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, & Lucy Liu 9) Overweight 10) 1918 11) Alan Rickman 12) Woody Harrelson