12 Awesome FREE Quiz Questions
1) In what year was Democratic Party last in power?
2) In the radio world, what do the letters VHF stand for?
3) Stockholm is the capital city of which country?
4) Famous for its use in WWII by the USA vs Japan, what fiery chemical weapon is known for being a sticky burning gel that stuck to roofs, furniture, and skin?
5) One of the Seven Wonders of the World, The ancient city of Petra is located in which country?
6) Which teen queen starred in the movies "Freaky Friday" and "Mean Girls"?
7) According to the bible, what are the names of Adam & Eve's 3 sons? (one point each)
8) The giant sequoia is a large living what? (optional multiple choice - Albatross, Penguin, Tree or Squid.)
9) Which two actors played Mike O'Donnell in the 2009 movie, '17 again'?
10) What character encoding scheme used in telecommunication encodes text characters using signal durations called dots and dashes or dits and dahs?
11) Which actress plays the role of legendary entertainer Judy Garland in the new film Judy?
12) McDonald's recently announced it will begin testing a new sandwich in Canada called the P.L.T.—what does the "P" stand for?
1) 2017 2) Very high frequency 3) Sweden 4) Napalm 5) Jordan 6) Lindsay Lohan 7) Cain, Able, Seth 8) Tree 9) Matthew Perry & Zac Efron 10) Morse Code 11) Renée Zellweger 12) Plant