Quiz Questions Teaser 16th September 2019
1) Is the island country of Madagascar located off the western or eastern coast of Africa?
2) In which ocean did the devastating 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami occur?
3) Which rock band had a hit in the 1990's with 'Champagne Supernova'?
4) What is the currency of Argentina?
5) Which country has laid claim to the biggest area of Antarctica? (optional multiple choice - New Zealand, Australia, USA or France)
6) Cate Blanchett and Brad Pitt appeared together in which 2008 movie?
7) Including the opening and closing ceremony, how many days do the Olympic games last for?
8) At what age does Harry Potter learn that he's a wizard?
9) The cartoon character 'Scooby Doo' is based on what breed of dog?
10) Which continent does El Salvador belong to?
11) Which of the following metals weighs the least per cubic meter - Copper, titanium, aluminum, iron?
12) Ancient Sparta lies in which modern day country?
1) Eastern 2) Indian Ocean 3) Oasis 4) Argentine peso 5) Australia 6) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
7) 16 days 8) 11 (on his eleventh birthday) 9) Great Dane 10) North America 11) Aluminum 12) Greece