Quiz Questions Teaser
1) What 1985 event was organised by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure to raise funds for relief of the Ethiopian famine?
2) In which US state was Michael Jackson's famous home?
3) What is the name of Elvis Presley's Memphis mansion?
4) Name the 3 countries that share a land border with Vietnam? (one point each)
5) Which animal might be a Siberian or a Caspian?
6) −273.15 ° on the Celsius temperature scale and to −459.67 ° on the Fahrenheit temperature scale are better known as what?
7) What is the Spanish word for 'nothing'?
8) What word describes the appearance of floating in the air as if by magic?
9) Prior to the early 1980's, the Japanese automaker Nissan was known by what name?
10) Which Irish whiskey brand, dating back to the 1780's, is the best-selling Irish whiskey in the world?
11) What is the name of the pyramid shaped hotel & casino on Las Vegas Blvd?
12) What is the name of the two bones in your forearm? (one point each)
1) Live Aid 2) California 3) Graceland 4) Cambodia, China, & Laos 5) Tiger 6) Absolute Zero
7) Nada 8) Levitate 9) Datsun 10) Jameson 11) Luxor Hotel & Casino 12) Ulna & radius