Free Quiz Questions
1)Which country made a gift of The Statue of Liberty to the United States of America?
2) Moving clockwise, what number is next to 20 on a dartboard?
3)What is the name of the weapon jousting knights use?
4) The Marco Polo Bridge Incident was a battle fought in which country? (optional multiple choice - Spain, China, USA or Italy)
5)Which city most commonly referred to as the "City of Light" ? (optional hint - European)
6)Which Temptations hit song was the inspiration and title for a 1991 film starring Macaulay Culkin? (optional hint - also starred Anna Chlumsky)
7)Which word can mean 'not sharp' or 'to the point'?
8) David Brent is the main character in which sitcom?
9)What type of creature is a 'painted lady'?
10)What year did the Chernobyl disaster occur?
11)Which disease is characterized by spasmodic contraction of muscles and is also called Lockjaw? (Optional multiple choice - Fibromyalgia, Tetanus, Muscular Dystrophy or Brody myopathy)
12)Which ship was sunk in Pearl Harbor and turned into a national monument?
1) France 2) 1 3) The lance 4) China 5) Paris 6) My Girl
7) Blunt 8) The Office 9) Butterfly 10) 1986 11) Tetanus 12) USS Arizona