Free Quiz Questions!
1)In the Shawshank Redemption, Andy used three posters of women for covering his escape hole. Name the three women used.(One point each)
2)What word can be a piece of computer equipment or an animal?
3) Also known as the Western or Christian Calendar, what is the name of the current internationally accepted calendar that was first adopted in 1582?
4) On what day of the week were the terror attacks of September 11, 2001?
5) Draw a standard Ampersand symbol.
6) On what day of the year were the movies Die Hard and Die Hard 2 set?
7)What is the name of the major desert that covers much of Botswana? (optional multiple choice - Sahara Desert, Kalahari Desert, Mojave Desert or Simpson Desert?)
8)Which Alice inWonderland character shouted,"off with his head"?
9)What chemical compound is commonly known as laughing gas?
10)Which southern French town hosts a prestigious annual film festival?
11)If someone has the initials CPA after their name, what profession are they in? (Bonus point if you know what the letters stand for.)
12)What Federal public holiday is observed on the third Monday of January each year?
1) Rita Hayworth, Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch 2) Mouse 3) The Gregorian calendar 4) Tuesday 5) & 6) Christmas Eve 7) Kalahari Desert 8) Queen of Hearts 9) Nitrous oxide 10) Cannes 11) Accountant (Certified Public Accountant) 12) Martin Luther King Jr. Day