12 FREE QUIZ QUESTIONS
1) A poem in which the first letter of each line spells out a message is called a what?
2)Which country is known as the Land of the Incas?
3)In what film does Al Pacino play a bisexual bank robber?
4) During his lifetime, Albert Einstein had citizenship of Switzerland, USA and which other country? (optional multiple choice - Sweden, Poland, Germany or Canada?)
5)What do you suffer from if you have acomia?
6)Which country occupies the islands called Luzon, Panay, Negros, Sulu, and Tawi-Tawi?
7)In chess, what piece is allowed to jump over other pieces?
8)Which drink is sometimes called 'The Green Fairy'?
9)Which word can go before 'town' or after 'show'?
10) The Gibb brothers are famous for being apart of which iconic band?
11)Which of the Seven Deadly Sins begins with the letterW?
12)What is clamped on the guitar neck just behind the desired fret to raise the pitch of the strings?
1) Acrostic 2) Peru 3) Dog Day Afternoon 4) Germany 5) Baldness 6) Philippines
7) The Knight 8) Absinthe 9) Down 10) Bee Gees 11) Wrath 12) A Capo