12 Exciting FREE Quiz Questions
1) Kim Kardashian first gained media attention as a friend and stylist for which other celebrity?
2) How many vowels are in the word pneumonia?
3) What 1989 song by Tom Petty, reportedly his favourite, was covered by Keith Urban in 2005 and John Mayer in 2008?
4) What is the name of the Roman engineering feature allowing fresh water to be supplied to all of Rome back in 144 BC?
5) What mammal has the longest pregnancy?
6) The cones of which climbing plant are used in the brewing of beer?
7) What is the main ingredient of the Middle Eastern dish 'falafel'?
8) Which word can mean 'to dodge an issue', 'a type of confection' or 'to falsify figures'?
9) What is the name of the new toy made by Bonnie whom the action of "Toy Story 4" is centred around?
10) By population, what is the third largest city in the USA?
11) Which group, better known for singing about a wall, released their first single "Arnold Layne" in 1967?
12) Who did Conor McGregor defeat recently with a first-round TKO win?
1)ParisHilton 2)5vowels 3)FreeFallin' 4)Aqueduct 5)Elephant 6)Hopplants 7) Chickpeas or fava beans 8) Fudge 9) Forky 10) Chicago 11) Pink Floyd 12) Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone