Are you smart enough? Free Trivia Questions. 30th March 2020
Here is a sample of our weekly trivia packs we send to pubs and clubs all over the USA. To download a free sample pack please visit our homepage here - www.thequizhead.com
1) The Amalfi Coast is a beautiful 50-kilometer stretch of coastline in which country?
2) Who is Olive Oyl's boyfriend?
3) In Einstein's famous equation, E=mc2, which letter or number is the symbol for the speed of light?
4) Which of the following countries have the highest population - Japan, Bangladesh, Brazil or Thailand?
5) What word can be a term for 'unquestionable truth' and a book from the Bible?
6) Out of the entire animal kingdom, what are the only males in the world that undergo pregnancy and give birth to their offspring?
7) In fashion, what is a Fedora?
8) Murphy's law is a popular adage that states what?
9) What kind of fuel powers a 'gas' cigarette lighter?
10) Appearing in the 16th Century, which garment was designed to cinch the waist and lift the breasts?
11) The Battle of Gettysburg occurred in which US state?
12) Checkpoint Charlie was central to which city?
6) Seahorses (and their close relatives, pipefish and seadragons)
7) A hat
8) Anything that can go wrong will go wrong