Test your intelligence - free trivia questions!
Here is a sample of our weekly trivia packs we send to pubs and clubs all over the USA. To download a free sample pack please visit our homepage here - www.thequizhead.com
1) In the Twelve Days of Christmas what did my true love send to me on the fourth day?
2) Which symphony was Beethoven's last?
3) Nicknamed the 'Gypsy King' who has recently become the boxing heavyweight champion of the world?
4) Which gangster had the nickname 'Scarface'? (Bonus point if you know his full first name)
5) What is the word for an old measurement of a bundle of sticks? (optional hint - associated with homophobia)
6) What type of food is pumpernickel?
7) Massaman Curry is a popular dish from which country?
8) What is the Paris Gare Du Nord?
9) In which U.S state is the Johns Hopkins University?
10) From which African country does the coffee plant originate?
11) During what war did thousands of Western Allies invade the shores of Normandy?
12) Who has released the new theme song to for the soon to be released James Bond film, "No Time To Die."?
1) Four calling birds
2) The Symphony No. 9
3) Tyson Fury
4) Al Capone (Alphonse)
8) Railway station
12) Billie Eilish