Weekly Free Trivia Questions 9th November 2020
1) What Oscar-winning actress is the host and executive producer of the 2020 Netflix docuseries The Goop Lab?
2) The Spanish word jamón means what in English? (optional hint - meat product)
3) Linking the scapula and the sternum, what is the technical name for the collarbone? (Optional hint - starts with C)
4) Anagram – What actors name can be made by rearranging the letters from the words "On Any Screen"? (Optional hint - recently deceased)
5) Jade is usually a shade of which color?
6) What company is associated with the catchphrase "The makeup of makeup artists"?
7) What is the name of the flamboyant tiger enthusiast who was the owner of Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park in rural Oklahoma? (optional hint - also known as the Tiger King)
8) What is the only country that Monaco shares a land border with?
9) What rock band was formed in Los Angeles in 1971 by Glenn Frey, Don Henley,Bernie Leadon, and Randy Meisner?
10) What does the abbreviation NATO stand for?
11) The Colosseum is the primary performance venue at what Las Vegas hotel and casino?
12) Who is the current Prime Minister of England?
1) Gwyneth Paltrow
4) Sean Connery
6) Max Factor
7) Joe Exotic
9) The Eagles
10) North Atlantic Treaty Organization
11) Caesars Palace
12) Boris Johnson